The CelluTite cannula cuts the fibrous tissues that pull the skin in to dimples and smooths the bulging pockets of fat. It also warms the skin and tightens it. The consequence is that the dimples are reduced, the bulges are flattened and the skin tightens to give a smoother finish.
CelluTite can achieve 70-85% Higher rates of improvement compared to Traditional Cellulite Treatments.
Cellulite is a term used to describe the dimpled irregularities of the skin contour, commonly referred to as “Orange Peel”, “Peau d’orange”, “Cottage cheese” amongst other endearing terms. The exact causes are not known but it is estimated that 50% of women have some degree of Cellulite and this is as high as 80% of Caucasian women over 30. Some experts believe that it is a combination of genetics along with lifestyle, for example women who smoke, have little exercise and poor diet would be expected to form Cellulite in the abdomen, legs and pelvic regions. Other theories claim that tight clothing that restricts blood flow is a contributing factor whilst others believe hormonal factors are the over riding cause.
Benefits of CelluTite
- Can be used to treat moderate to severe Cellulite (Grades 2 & 3).
- Is performed in one treatment rather than several sessions.
- Results achieved immediately with full results between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Is the most effective treatment so far for the treatment of Cellulite.
- Results last longer than with other treatments.
- Can be used in conjunction with other Invasix treatments such as BodyTite or TiteFX.
- Minimally Invasive so less downtime, light exercise can be undertaken after 12 hours.
Areas that CelluTite can treat?
- Posterior thighs
- Lateral thighs
- Anterior thighs
- Inner thighs
We will gladly take the time to offer you a professional, extensive and realistic consultation. The first consultation at The City Clinic is always free and noncommittal. Contact us now.