FaceTite and NeckTite are two revolutionary handpieces used to apply BodyTite’s RFAL (radio-frequency assisted lipolysis) technology for a complete contouring solution of the face and small areas of the body.
FaceTite is ideal for small treatment areas which require tightening including: neck, jowls, lower eyes, arms, inner thighs, breasts and knees.
FaceTite – A non-aspirating cannula with a plastic end tip that allows physicians to work safely in the sub-dermal plane for RF inspired tissue contraction and contouring.
RF energy travels from an internal electrode, which can be simultaneously aspirating coagulated tissue, to an external electrode, resulting in coagulation of adipose, vascular and fibrous tissue as well as heating the entire soft-tissue matrix.
- Superior facial and small area contouring to avoid the need for more extensive surgical procedures (such as facelift or brachioplasty).
- Versatility to select single-stage aspiration or non-aspiration treatment.
- Skin contraction of the entire facial subcutaneous tissue and septae matrix for unprecedented tightening results.
- Small cannula diameter ensures a smaller incision and decreased downtime and scaring.
- Controlled directional energy distribution maximizes RF utilization in the treated area while protecting against heating of unwanted structures.
- Improved safety with system safeguards that regulate skin temperature and impedance levels to decrease risks of thermal injuries.
We will gladly take the time to offer you a professional, extensive and realistic consultation. The first consultation at The City Clinic is always free and noncommittal. Contact us now.