Body-Jet liposuction uses highly concentrated water applied in pulsed sequence to dislodge fat cells, making them easier to remove. This water-assisted liposuction method prevents damage to surrounding connective tissue and blood vessels, and it minimizes trauma to the treatment region.
The water solution used for your Body-Jet liposuction treatment contains epinephrine and lidocaine, ensuring maximum comfort throughout your procedure. Bruising and swelling is minimal, and you will be able to resume normal activities right away.
Body Jet liposuction can be used to remove fat from just about any region of your body, including the:
- Back and flanks
- Male breast
Body-Jet liposuction can also be used with fat transfer procedures since this technique ensures fat cells aren’t damaged during removal. As a result, you will benefit from having superior fat cells inserted into other areas of your body that require plumping or sculpting, such as the buttocks, face, or hands.
Benefits of Body-Jet Liposuction
Body-Jet liposuction is one of the safest techniques for removing targeted pockets of fat.
Other benefits include:
- No general anesthesia or IV sedation required
- Minimal downtime — resume normal activities the next day
- More gentle than other liposuction techniques
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Customized treatment plan allows us to achieve very precise results
- Smaller instruments are used, resulting in less bruising and swelling
- Multiple areas can be treated during a single session
- The quality of fat removed remains very high, enabling it to be used to sculpt and plump other areas of your body
- The first results will be seen in days, not months
We will gladly take the time to offer you a professional, extensive and realistic consultation. The first consultation at The City Clinic is always free and noncommittal. Contact us now.