Dermal fillers are gel-like, volumizing substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth fine lines and deep creases, or enhance facial contours. Over the last few years, more than 1 million men and women annually have chosen this popular facial rejuvenation treatment, which can be a cost-effective way to look younger without surgery or downtime.
Hyaluronic acid fillers
Fillers with HA may be used to add volume and fullness to the skin, add definition and restore facial contours, and correct fine lines, moderate-to-severe wrinkles, and folds. The family of products may be used in the forehead and around the eyes, in the cheeks, as well as in and around the lips, jawline, and chin.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to help define facial contours, smooth wrinkles, and soften facial lines for a more youthful-looking you.
They may help:
- Improve the look of smile lines and lipstick lines
- Smooth unwanted fine lines
- Enhance lips
- Restore jawline and chin contours
- Reduce the look of crow’s feet around the eyes
Hydryalix products are casually known as “wrinkle fillers,” but they can do much more than just smooth out wrinkles, although they are excellent at this too! Here are a few of the common issues our fillers can help address:
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth. (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks.
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
Calcium hydroxyapatite fillers
Calcium hydroxylapatite is also a naturally occurring substance, found primarily in our bones. When used in a filler, the calcium particles are very tiny, almost microscopic, and suspended in a smooth gel. The consistency of a calcium hydroxylapatite filler is typically thicker than that of a hyaluronic acid filler, and the results will typically last longer as well, about 12 months for most patients. Calcium hydroxylapatite is also reported to help stimulate natural collagen production, and it is typically used for deeper lines and wrinkles.
Ce certified calcium hydroxylapatite fillers include Radiesse and Crystalys.
RADIESSE and Crystalys
- They immediately replenish lost volume and stimulate the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- They are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE and Crystalys patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers
- They can be combined with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection site pain
- Treatment is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results.
Experience what millions worldwide have and begin your journey towards a naturally, more refreshed you today.
We will gladly take the time to offer you a professional, extensive and realistic consultation. The first consultation at The City Clinic is always free and noncommittal. Contact us now.